1. Superior off-road capability: The Gladiator's 4x4 system is designed to tackle even the toughest terrain. It comes standard with a locking rear differential, skid plates, and a disconnecting front sway bar. The Bronco, on the other hand, is only available in 4x4, and doesn't have the same level of off-road hardware.
2. More versatile: The Gladiator is a true pickup truck, which means it can carry and tow more than the Bronco. It also has a longer bed and a higher payload capacity, making it a great choice for hauling gear or equipment.
3. More customizable: The Gladiator offers a wide range of options and accessories, from lift kits to winches to bed extenders. This allows you to tailor the vehicle to your specific needs and preferences. The Bronco, on the other hand, has fewer customization options.
4. More refined on-road driving experience: The Gladiator offers a smooth and comfortable ride on the road. It's equipped with a refined suspension and a variety of advanced driver-assist systems, such as adaptive cruise control and lane departure warning.
5. Unique style: The Gladiator is a unique and eye-catching vehicle that stands out from the crowd. Its iconic seven-slot grille, round headlights, and rugged design make it a true head-turner.
All in all, the Jeep Gladiator is the ultimate off-road vehicle for adventure seekers and those who need a durable and reliable pickup truck. If you're looking for a vehicle that can handle any adventure that comes your way, the Jeep Gladiator is the obvious choice.
Still not sure? Here’s why you should choose the Bronco over the Gladiator.
Looking for windshield protection? Check out our list of trusted installers all over the world to talk to an expert!
Looking for a windshield protection film installer?
Check out our map to find our list of certified windshield protection film installers.Visit Map
Think you have what it takes to be an ExoShield Partner?
Join the fastest growing network of installers